Our 171-H Will be Cabled TODAY
YEA! Just got a very succinct note from Officer Dominguez at USCIS that states, "Your case will be forwarded to the National Visa Center by the end of the business day today." YEA!
I'm curious to know whether Congresswoman Bean's office put the 'heavy' on them or if they just finally got around to doing this. Now, from NVC, our 171-H will get cabled to the Moscow Embassy. Hopefully this part of the process goes more smoothly than the first part.
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. YEA! YEA! YEA!
I'm curious to know whether Congresswoman Bean's office put the 'heavy' on them or if they just finally got around to doing this. Now, from NVC, our 171-H will get cabled to the Moscow Embassy. Hopefully this part of the process goes more smoothly than the first part.
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. YEA! YEA! YEA!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home