Happy Easter!
As we most parents of very young people, we felt we needed to properly educate Sasha on the Easter Bunny concept. We started with showing him pictures of bunnies and describing the day's events (a large rabbit brings you all the chocolate goodies that you can eat - no door to door, no dressing up in a costume and no having to be good); surely this will be Sasha's favorite holiday.
Sasha quicky caught on to the bunny and screams "Mun-ny" whenever a hare is shown. Today at lunch at the On the Borders, he kept
yelling Mun-ny, mun-ny and pointing to the top display shelf where I didn't see a rabbit nor did I see crisp Abe's so I'm not sure what he saw and I'm sure our surrounding table guests were confused as well.
We painted eggs today. We bought two 18-packs of eggs and left 4 for Sasha to color (I was pretty sure his attention span wouldn't last long for this
kind of craft project). After we had finished the four he gave me the sign for "All Done". Obviously this does not interest him ... we were sitting at the kitchen table, not eating and not climbing up and down on the chair- boring.
I'm sure the Easter bunny will leave eggs through out our house tonight (it's snowing today so we hope that he has mittens and a scarf). We're not going to tell Sasha that the eggs have chocolate in them and they open until we're almost done. I'm sure you can imagine how long the easter egg hunt will be if he has to eat the contents of each of the 37 eggs.
I'm sure Sasha will be excited when he awakes to see that he has a basket filled with goodies and
a bunny that is three times taller than he is (oh, come on, you knew he'd have an amazing first Easter!).
Happy Easter to all ... hope the big bunny brings you lots of yummy stuff.
Sasha quicky caught on to the bunny and screams "Mun-ny" whenever a hare is shown. Today at lunch at the On the Borders, he kept
We painted eggs today. We bought two 18-packs of eggs and left 4 for Sasha to color (I was pretty sure his attention span wouldn't last long for this
I'm sure the Easter bunny will leave eggs through out our house tonight (it's snowing today so we hope that he has mittens and a scarf). We're not going to tell Sasha that the eggs have chocolate in them and they open until we're almost done. I'm sure you can imagine how long the easter egg hunt will be if he has to eat the contents of each of the 37 eggs.
I'm sure Sasha will be excited when he awakes to see that he has a basket filled with goodies and
Happy Easter to all ... hope the big bunny brings you lots of yummy stuff.
Labels: Getting Ready for Easter
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home